Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Ozzy Osbourne - No Rest for the Wicked

"No Rest For The Wicked" where released in 1988 on Epic Records and are in my opinion a classic heavy metal album. This release are influenced also by hard rock, but I prefer to call it heavy metal.

This album just crawls with great stuff, like "Miracle Man", "Tattooed Dancer" and "Breaking All The Rules".

But my two favourites are "Demon Alcohol", which tells us about Ozzy's relationship with alcohol, and "Bloodbath In Paradise", a nice little song about blood on your walls and the family of a certain Charlie, in other words about Charlie Manson and his little family of crazy hippies.

There aren't any songs on this album I don't like, but "Fire In The Sky" and "Devil's Daughter" are little weaker than the rest. No Rest For The Wicked are my favourite Ozzy-album.
Points: 5,5/6.

No comments:

Post a Comment